FAWE Kenya work includes encouraging governments, international organisations and local communities to enact policies and provide positive learning environments that treat girls and boys equally. We use a four-pronged approach to transform girls’ education and to achieve gender equity and equality in education across Africa:
- To advocate for policy change and implementation at National and County levels.
- To promote girls education as a right by increasing access, improving retention and enhancing performance in education.
- To build public awareness and consensus on the social and economic advantages of girls’ education through continued advocacy.
- To undertake interventions that demonstrate how to achieve improved access, retention, transition, participation and Completion.
- To influence replication and mainstreaming of best practices from previous interventions into broader national education policy and practice.
- To create a skilled and vibrant FAWE network with the capacity to deliver the strategic objectives
- To cement a strong and productive partnership with like-minded people committed to gender equity and equality in education